Booking an appointment
How do I book a GP appointment through KRY?
- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from the App Store, which requires iOS or Google Play, which requires Android.
- Click Sign in and enter your mobile phone number, followed by some basic personal details.
- During log in for the first time, you will be asked if you would like to set up touch ID for future log ins.
- Follow the steps to identify yourself - you will be required to show a valid ID document (passport or driving license) and take a selfie photograph
- If it's your first time using the app you will be asked to check if the NHS service is available in your area. You do this by entering your home post code.
- If eligible, you will be asked to re-register yourself at one of our local GP surgeries and accept the Terms of Service
- After registration, you will be able to book and have an NHS GP consultation through KRY
- Choose to see a doctor and select schedule an appointment
- Proceed by completing some symptom questions. You also have the option to attach photos if necessary
- Select either Drop-in or Select a time.
- Confirm your appointment.
Your meeting is now booked! The GP will call you through the KRY app when it's time for your appointment.
Can I use KRY when I'm in a different time zone?
When you are not in the same time zone as the UK and you make an appointment with a GP, we display the appointment times in the current time zone you are in.
How do I book a revisit?
Via KRY you can book a revisit appointment with the same GP you've seen before.
To do this, you need to log in to the KRY app and click My previous meetings under the More- tab. There you can choose to book an appointment with the same GP you previously saw.