How does KRY work
Through KRY you can get medical help with pains and symptoms that are possible to diagnose without a physical examination. Here you can easily see a GP through a video call on your smartphone or tablet. Read more about how KRY works here.
Start by downloading the KRY app, signing up and registering at one of our local NHS GP surgeries.
To book an appointment, follow the steps in the app and fill out the symptom form as prompted. You also have the option to attach photos. Select either a drop-in meeting or book a specific time.
If the GP believes that you are in need of medicine or further care, you will receive a prescription or referral. The GPs can write medical sick notes on the condition that a physical examination is not required for the note. It is up to each doctor to make an individual assessment of you as a patient.
How do I log in, register and log out of the KRY app?
- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from the App Store, which requires iOS or Google Play, which requires Android.
- Click Sign in and enter your mobile phone number followed by some basic personal details
- Follow the steps to identify yourself - you will be required to show an ID document (passport or driving license) and take a selfie photograph
During log in for the first time, you will be asked if you would like to set up touch ID for future log ins.
- If it's your first time using the app you will be asked to check if the NHS service is available in your area. You do this by entering your home post code.
- If eligible, you will be asked to re-register yourself at one of our local GP surgeries and accept the Terms of Service
- After registration, you will be able to book and have an NHS GP consultation through KRY
- Enter the More tab at the bottom right of the KRY app.
- Click on Settings and then Log out
Who are the doctors that work at KRY?
The doctors that you see through KRY are all General Practitioners, and GMC certified. All of the GPs have extensive experience in providing primary care to patients.
They work part-time with KRY and part-time with their local physical GP surgeries in England, making them well-equipped to assess the symptoms we offer treatment for at KRY. All GPs have also been trained to provide the best possible care through video meetings on the platform.
KRY Support is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays, but closed on holidays.