How to book, re-book and cancel appointments
How do I book a GP appointment through KRY?
- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from the App Store, which requires iOS or Google Play, which requires Android.
- Click Sign in and enter your mobile phone number, followed by some basic personal details.
- During log in for the first time, you will be asked if you would like to set up touch ID for future log ins.
- Follow the steps to identify yourself - you will be required to show a valid ID document (passport or driving license) and take a selfie photograph
- If it's your first time using the app you will be asked to check if the NHS service is available in your area. You do this by entering your home post code.
- If eligible, you will be asked to re-register yourself at one of our local GP surgeries and accept the Terms of Service
- After registration, you will be able to book and have an NHS GP consultation through KRY
- Choose to see a doctor and select schedule an appointment
- Proceed by completing some symptom questions. You also have the option to attach photos if necessary
- Select either Drop-in or Select a time.
- Confirm your appointment.
Your meeting is now booked! The GP will call you through the KRY app when it's time for your appointment.
Can I use KRY when I'm in a different time zone?
When you are not in the same time zone as the UK and you make an appointment with a GP, we display the appointment times in the current time zone you are in.
How do I book a revisit?
Via KRY you can book a revisit appointment with the same GP you've seen before.
To do this, you need to log in to the KRY app and click My previous meetings under the More- tab. There you can choose to book an appointment with the same GP you previously saw.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment at KRY?
You can reschedule or cancel your appointment up to 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. To do so, select the More tab in the bottom right of the app. Then choose My Upcoming Meetings where you will be able to reschedule or cancel the appointment.
If you have questions regarding an appointment you have booked with KRY, please contact KRY support by telephone.
KRY Support is open on weekdays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
Phone number: 033 0808 2074
How long is the waiting time at KRY?
The waiting time for a drop-in meeting with KRY may vary, but usually does not exceed 15 minutes. There are usually longer waiting times in the morning and in the afternoon, and somewhat shorter waiting time in the middle of the day.