How can we help you?

Here you will find the answer to the most frequently asked questions that come in to KRY's support

Can I get help with urinary infections through KRY?

If you are a woman and suspect that you have a urinary infection you can get help with treatment via KRY. 

The GPs can diagnose and prescribe appropriate treatment through KRY. Mild urinary infection does usually not require sampling for diagnosis and treatment.

Men with symptoms of urinary infections must be examined and samples must be taken. Therefore the GP will refer men to a physical healthcare provider for this.

Have more questions? Submit a request