- Download the KRY app on your mobile device from the App Store, which requires iOS or Google Play, which requires Android.
- Click Sign in and enter your mobile phone number followed by some basic personal details
- Follow the steps to identify yourself - you will be required to show an ID document (passport or driving license) and take a selfie photograph
During log in for the first time, you will be asked if you would like to set up touch ID for future log ins.
- If it's your first time using the app you will be asked to check if the NHS service is available in your area. You do this by entering your home post code.
- If eligible, you will be asked to re-register yourself at one of our local GP surgeries and accept the Terms of Service
- After registration, you will be able to book and have an NHS GP consultation through KRY
- Enter the More tab at the bottom right of the KRY app.
- Click on Settings and then Log out