No, it is not suitable to seek care through the KRY platform if:
- You have a symptom / disorder that requires physical examination, for example you need to provide a sample or have an x-ray
- You are in need of controlled drugs. These are not prescribed via KRY.
- You are in need of medicines containing pregabalin (Lyrica) or gabapentin (Neurontin)
- You want to start treatment that requires long-term and regular medical contact
- You are in need of a sick leave that may last for a long time. KRY cannot issue sick leaves longer than 14 days. The 14 days count from the first sick day, i.e. you have already been home for a week, KRY can maximally help you with 7 days sick leave.
In case of an emergency, call 999 immediately and visit an emergency room.